ALCOHOL / DRUG / ADDICTION
- Confronting Police Officer Suicide
- Police Officer Suicide: Frequency and officer profiles
- Police officer suicide prevention
- Police suicide: What you need to know & what we as police officers need to do
- Suicide Among Police Officers
- Police Suicide: Can it be prevented?
- The Tragic Outcome of Police Stress: Police Suicide
- One Police Shift: Patroling an axious America: Riding along with officers illuminated fears they confront, compassionate gestures from the public after two recent ambushes against the police, and varied responses to the Black Lives Matter movement.
- EdPdLaw - Excessive Discipline Protection Database
- NJ Lawman
- New Jersey Gang Investigators Association
- National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund
- Police Suicide Study
- Police Suicide Stats
In connection with your use of the COPLINE website, you may access or navigate to certain third party websites, including, without limitation, websites allowing for the purchase or download of services, software or other merchandise (collectively, “Third Party Websites”). All Third Party Websites are the property of their respective owners and are not owned or under the control of Copline. Copline makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding such Third Party Websites or any content, information, services, software or other merchandise provided by or through such Third Party Websites. Copline shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any dealings with Third Party Websites, or the content or information set forth therein.